i’d say my writing runs the gamut – short stories, novels, photographic essays, even. all of my work, though, is deeply personal. it always has been in varying ways. the essays i’ve written for crossin(g)enres, on medium, skew towards social justice, politics, & currents events.
my latest blog posts below, are often source material for future chapters of my origin tale.
- song for edgar ellington – king of the laundry, prince of cats.
- lost music, tom’s diner, & little nas x at the arch of the rainbow.
- requiem for charles renteria, my uncle – a gay man born in 1932.
- stumbling towards the apocalypse – a manifesto.
- out of the covoid – a brief from a retired american service worker.
you’ll find here, too, the story of my debut novel, “a f*cked-up fairytale : raves & rolling, my journey down the rabbit hole” and my current work in progress, “all apologies : the beginning of the end in the 1990s.”