my writing is personal. it always has been, though in varying ways. the essays i’ve written for crossin(g)enres, on medium, skew towards social justice, politics, & currents events.
my latest blog posts below, source material for another chapter.
- walking with the wind – as america burns.
- voices – fear & loathing as america burns.
- into the covoid // photo feature – week ending 5.23.2020
- into the covoid // photo feature & commentary – week ending 5.16.2020
- into the covoid // photo feature – week ending 5.9.2020
you’ll find here, too, the story of my debut novel, “a f*cked-up fairytale : raves & rolling, my journey down the rabbit hole” and my current work in progress, “all apologies : the beginning of the end in the 1990s.”